am alive this time next year.
Please give me a high five. Not in the physical sense, no worry caitlin enjoys life way to much to kick it. Mentally and Creatively that might be a different story.
I have been drowning lately in the non-creative pool that people with desk jobs like to call "real life". My soul is aching to be amongst creative minds searching for more than what they already know and what they are content with. Team Fatkid and Annie Firmin have spoiled me.
Not to mention this poison which is running havoc on my mind and heart. I do not want to be where I was emotionally or mentally a few months ago, at least the one that no one really knew about, and I am so apprehensive that trying this whole shindig again will do just that. But what was the alternative is not seeming right either.
So tired of people complaining as well which is what I know I am doing right now but, I NEED SOME OUTLET. Everyone is always complaining and chasing money thats running away and oh godthisisthenewyorktrap ahhhhhhhhhh.
I've become highly too optimistic for this life, who's ready to move west. "Like most of my insides crawled out of my mouth and went west."
It's not fine.
No comments:
Post a Comment