Thursday, January 6, 2011

2011


Has come in hitting me like a brick.

So much to get done, so sick, so tired. So many revamping situations and so many projects to move forward with.

I'm excited if 2011 is the last full year we have, damn I am gonna kill it. -- In a nice way. :-)

In light of recent and not so recent events I am leaving whatever happen negative in 2010 behind. It was an INSANE year...Graduated from College...again...moved to a new state...started the adventure again on my own. Watched my self fall in and out and back in love. Saw my best friend fall in love and said be safe to others traveling the globe doing what they do best.

2011 has no resolutions and no things to change.

Work harder, be better, help more, change for the better!

Who wouldn't want to spend a year that way.

Oh! I did the time square thing for new years with Eric....(what)...yea it was amazing. The biggest party on New Years and celebrating with someone who has been apart of my last year all along. Watching the ball drop and thousands of people cheering, a ton of confetti and we will just forget the Jersey Shore was close by at MTV. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment