Monday, September 6, 2010

First day.

So today was the BIG move to the BIG city. New York. Got my own room in Mid-town Manhattan with a friend and great connects all over the city. Is it wrong that I am loving every min. of it. NO! I use to dream about this and now it's real. I couldn't be happier, minus one thing... really I will end up writing a blog longer in detail...I really miss my friends (normal I know). It will make reuniting so much sweeter. I have always had close friends but this is the first time I have been connected, not connected, comfortable, uncomfortable yet still belonging in the mix of it all, alive, passionate, and believe so strong in friendships I have no intention on losing. It's been a while and I am so glad to feel that way and know these great people, even if they are hundreds of miles away.

Internship starts tomorrow, thinking about starting a blog for it, or something NY related? Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment