Really enjoying the new job. It was crazy to be back at Sinigual, but I did miss it dearly. I LOVE WORKING again, something simple and enjoyable with lots of people, and money at the end of every night I can certainly handle. There are some many people from the Brandon area coming in it's insane, I guess un-like the old people we flock to the north in the winter. NY has really been treating me great.
At apartment 716 the Classical Music has been BLOWING through every crack in the walls. It is nice to experience other types of people and trust me a classical musician is a type of person unlike any other. I am learning a lot of the lingo and how important their instruments and craft is to them, it is their whole world. It truly helps me to better understand how to help them. As well they love listening to my thoughts and my musical taste as well as getting my insight on how to promote, approach and create themselves in the business sense. Matthew and I have formed a very strong brother/sister relationship and spend time talking to eachother a way from technology and the outside world as he smokes his cigarette and we both have our cups of tea. (Don't tell him this but it is one of the things I look forward to in my day). *side note: I can count the brother/sister relationships I have no longer on both my hands, they are all strangely for different instances tho, I feel as an only child this is necessary to keep sane.* Minkyu is ever changing and it's great to be learning what I can of the Korean language and their food as well!
Things with Janice and Mad Ave Boys have been a bit hectic but ever changing which I guess is just a part of my life now, ever changing and hectic never the same.
STILL NEED TO BLOG ABOUT ANOTHY RAPP PERFORMANCE....oye.
Ok well...ugh i want to I just am still so amazed and he IS Anthony Rapp so I feel he at least needs his own title.
The fall/winter is also upon us here in New York City and I can't wait! Minus the fact it is a bit rainy.... ok well it rains a bit every day even though in NY it doesn't really rain but rather mist (which always reminds me of the misters at theme parks like Disney and Universal) but it is a bit gloomy not a whole lot of sun but I LOVE IT ...the look right before it should rain and the winter wind blowing all the time...it's great really...highly recommend it.
:-)
Break out those jackets people!
No comments:
Post a Comment