And you have no idea how much that means to us. You are a special breed of human, Cait, one that truly does think of others completely before herself. Your selflessness is so beautiful, and I wish I was able to emulate it more. But don't think it goes unnoticed. Everyone that knows you, knows you're an incredible human being. :)
Oh, and you're not just typing out into empty internet oblivion. There's at least one pair of eyes still reading.
And you have no idea how much that means to us. You are a special breed of human, Cait, one that truly does think of others completely before herself. Your selflessness is so beautiful, and I wish I was able to emulate it more. But don't think it goes unnoticed. Everyone that knows you, knows you're an incredible human being. :)
ReplyDeleteOh, and you're not just typing out into empty internet oblivion. There's at least one pair of eyes still reading.
I can always count on your pair of eyes! Thanks for being such a great guy. Extra big hug when ya get here!
ReplyDelete