Well it is official I was not prepared for winter! It was 47....what. I have discovered
that I do not enjoy my toes being cold and flats just won't cut it much longer. The city is beautiful when its cold though and I have always enjoyed the winter. Everyone at work is telling me 'the first winter is the worst'. Awesome lol
I knew I was born on the west coast for a reason. Lately though the north has been treating me well and most days i forget I am some thousand miles from what I consider home.
I am also blogging from my phone which I believe the blog inventors would frown upon but, really this avenue to just speak freely should really think about going mobile. I mean a 140 characters Twitter that's not a blot that's a drunken statement.
I am highly impressed by this phone though. One of favorite features is listening to music on the go. I fall in love with a Singapore over again in a new setting so really it has done wonders. When I was younger I wanted to design music videos and so ever since then when I am out and about listening to music I make up videos or concepts. Life is insanely beautiful with music. Something to calm the roar of the city sometimes.
Best music to listen to in the city - graffiti 6
Hope all has been well around the world for all of you. If your in the north buys breaking jacket!
No comments:
Post a Comment