Yea lets start with a blog title of a song by Dashboard....anyone still here?
This has been such a crazy time for me, So much has gone from blindness to complete and utter hell back to bliss.
I think most people call this life....sigh. I have had the undying sense of adventure lately and have been craving meeting and connecting with new people and I can't get enough of it really. Life seems to be falling together much better now and I mean who could really ask for more other than I would like my best friend back WHO HAS TO THINK ABOUT things like that...men will always evade me. But that sentence I believe will be my only man hating segment for this blog because what is past is past right...no one ever thinks about the past. (I hope everyone is catching onto the sarcasm over the last two comments)
This rain is truly inspiring me and so is finding my music of choice thanks to a few new people that I completely forgot about... I have spent the last hour reading reviews on albums old and new by Dashboard, MGMT, and copeland. Its insane how a year of RA and now the actually composing and instrumentation of a song captures my attention and makes me want to know everything about the album process unique to its artist and creators.
On the copeland note NO MORE US TOURS I remember when they use to play battle of the bands and an old attorney office back home while we drove an hour to listen and drink cheap beer feeling a bit closer to the world in those moments we were alive we were all connected and it felt like that was where I belonged...since then those moments seem to be more and more frequent but they will never compare to the nickel tasting beer as the band played till 3 in the morning.
The rain is lulling me to sleep
God bless
No comments:
Post a Comment