Thursday, April 29, 2010

...

I thought these nightmares were over,
Stocked you in the back selfs,
Let someone else find you,
Make the same mistakes I made.

The sick feeling is rising through my veins,
Clenching stomach tearing eyes,
Waking up to the only settling fact,
Your not really here.

No walk in the park or a simply melody,
Its been harder than I remember,
Jagged pieces of our memories still cutting at the mind
The nightmare continues.

And all I ever wanted was to bath in our love forever,
And all I ever wanted was to still feel safe in your presence,
And all I ever wanted was to be able to put you away.

Back in the selfs where no one could find you,
Into the darkest corner so you could feel my pain,
Through all this internal tangles my organs knotting into one

But you keep creeping into my memories,
Your like the waves suffocating a swimmer so close to the shore.
Isn't this suppose to get easier?

I had found my way
A smile was something I knew and loved with each passing day
more and more

Now here we are again...both books sitting next to each other
In the darkest corner
We did this to ourselves

No comments:

Post a Comment