Yesterday I get a wedding invitation, some picture mail of my friend getting engaged back home, my other friend being surprised by the one she is in love with, my father buying my mother the most the most wonderful present (he never gets one so this must be a year) I have ever seen for her birthday, and this morning there is a male cat trying to climb the tree to Cali as she sits in the window.
UGH!
As beautiful as the morning was it would have been lovely sharing it with someone else. Seeing the sun rise above the clouds, listening to music as the summer breeze swayed us into the day, the world was incredible this morning. I am so blessed to be sharing in my friends wonderful journeys of life...however,
I miss you kicking me in your sleep as we lay next to each other, when the morning sun peeked through my window.
No comments:
Post a Comment