Sunday, July 4, 2010

A few moments to myself.

As I sit in the New York studio apartment I am at a loss almost. TODAY WAS CRAZY! Finally got that camera charger I have been dying for to only find out the last pictures I took were in DECEMBER...oh gesh!

Today began again hunting for a place to park after getting into the city at midnight then drinking with the boys. Spent the afternoon running around attempting to navigate the subway, worked on Matt's production, met the photographer www.zachgross.com and the designer. This budget is getting more and more crazy and now I have to find an engineer....oh wait, half of everyone I know is an engineer lol. Matt and I ate after that at a little cuban restaurant where I ate Ox tale, a bit on the salty side but delish! Then the LONG LONG LONG trek into the heart of Central Park where I DID NOT have my camera but I will tomorrow!

Pictures soon?

Happy 4th!

No comments:

Post a Comment