Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The end begins.

First day of final project was Tuesday....What?! Final project, the end, the conclusion, tada!

Friday begins what was going to be an epic road trip and now will continue ALONE but I promise will be epic none the less.

I think this will be a great thing for me I mean 17 hours by myself WHO WOULD ENJOY THAT? I really think, the more I think about it the more I will enjoy it. There are so many questions about myself I want answered and always distract myself from finding them out. On the road I think out of pure boredom alone I will ask myself these questions and be ecstatic about the outcome. So here's the plan.

Friday -LEAVE -


Bust my ass looking for Jobs in New York with an artist pitch on the 7th and helping Matt with Rite Of Spring 2011. Then on the night of the 7th driving to location number 2!



Then to work Nashville to find a job in case New York is a temporary bust. Have a phone interview on the way to NYC on the 2nd for a company in LA.

WHERE AM I GOING TO END UP?

Who really knows...I think thats the exciting part. Where do you think I should go readers?
Keep a look out for the MANY pictures and videos that will take place out of boredum on the way there and of course to enjoy the beauty of this country!

Best,
Cait

No comments:

Post a Comment