Thursday, June 17, 2010

Chelsea.

No one says it better than her. I can always rely on my best friend and sister to tell me how it is and what is most likely in the back of my mind to begin with. We were inseparable for three years and when she went off to college it was a bit tough not being able to share our lives but now even though weeks go by before we speak each time its so easy to talk to her and she just understands everything, I imagine if I had a sister that is what it would be like. Yesterday I simply spill my guts out to her and she tells me exactly what I needed to hear, "It's just holding you back if you regress, there is no time like the present so live it up. I feel this is how you are truly happy so why backtrack?" Win. She is right to ya know. I just want to keep moving forward and this whole shenanigan would just be moving backward and I can't see myself doing that.




On another note I just began looking for flights to LA and NY for summer break. Three interviews in LA (trying to make two of those phone interviews due to funding) and one MAJOR opportunity in NY. Keep your fingers crossed dears!

Moving Forward,
Cait

No comments:

Post a Comment