Monday, June 7, 2010

Song is stuck in my head



I love this picture, it's my kind of cute humor.












She said, "I don't care, you don't even know me."
I said, "I know but I'd like to change that soon, hopefully."
Yeah, we all flirt with the tiniest notion
Of self conclusion in one simplified motion
You see the trick is that you're never supposed to act on it
No matter how unbearable this misery gets

Spill Canvas is making a comeback in my stereo.

I am so nervous I could vomit. Pleasant image for your smiling faces eh? I mean its been almost three months since everything and almost 2 since I have even seen him. Gosh, two months....I spent almost two years seeing someone EVERYDAY and then it just stopped. I guess I have never really addressed it but anyone who really knew me and knew...us...knows it broke my heart. Now, well now I AM FINE...I thought it would take much longer than this but, really I guess we all saw it coming yea? Yea.
I wanted to salvage a friendship and it was something extremely important to me because, after all he was my best friend. Against what I wanted it didn't happen...then randomly (like this always happens) he wants to meet up and hang out, try this "friend" thing. My first thought was a straight no, I had been so hurt and spent so many nights just driving and crying myself to sleep. I lost who I was and didn't love who I ended up being and it took me all this time to get back to where I wanted to be. Now after much thought I guess forgiveness and starting anew is really what I was about all along. I forgive him for being blind and hurting me with such cruel intention. I want to start anew in a friendship that had made us such a great pair before. I don't want what was, but I do want the friendship that could be. So tomorrow, I am so nervous to loose everything I had worked for, all the walls I let down and the new and better person I have become.

I am so nervous to simply see your face and for fear of regressing.

I am so nervous I could vomit.

No comments:

Post a Comment