Saturday, June 5, 2010

Life has been so incredible lately.

I realized that I had not blogged in a few days and that was because I was keeping busy and being rather happy. But why shouldn't you blog when your happy right?

Well real life has kicked back in with my dear friends from Recording Arts graduation yesterday. I love graduations, they are like weddings or births to me. Its the beginning, middle and end to everything all at once. It was bittersweet watching some of the sweetest and most talented guys I have met here after two years walk across that stage knowing I may or may not ever see them again. It's that graduating High School feeling, you think you will know them forever and then they somehow fade away and one day when you look back its a weird feeling that reaches into your mind and almost takes over for a moment, full of memories with good and bad times and wonderment in where they are now? For example now I look back two years after High School and laugh knowing that where I thought I would be all along is where I ended up. Those who were prevalent in my life and around for years, the ones that mattered, still matter and those who I thought would ALWAYS matter for the most part have faded away. But here I am two months away from graduation from COLLEGE. Holy crap. College is less than eight weeks from ending and then I am moving, getting a job (or attempting to), meeting my future life. EEEEP! I couldn't be happier with my decision tho, this was the right choice for me all along.

As far as the rest of my life besides classes and the end coming near the friends I have been surrounding myself with are ridiculously incredible. It is so electrifying to be around people with such passion and humor as well as getting to know them on an individual basis, helping to ease my mind by slight connections with people. At least I think I am connecting, the other day Annie and I had this incredible conversation and it was enlightening I felt for the first time in a long time that I was understood and I understood someone else for who they really were. I find myself smiling a lot more these days and laughing just as much if not more. Like now. I really can not get enough of it and the only sad part is now its ending....school is about to get intense and I will devoting myself entirely to it, as well as locking down a job, working on the Rites of Spring 2011 project and moving. The smiles and laughter I can only hope will keep me connected with these people for a lengthy amount of time.

Hope all is well readers,
Cait

1 comment: