Sunday, May 30, 2010

I need a cuddle buddy and a good greek salad.

Where can you put in an ad for these things an not get a stalker, weird-o, or bad lettuce?

Cali (my kitten) has failed for the most part at this whole cuddling idea, I mean she sleeps on the chair, I sleep in my bed. I mean I don't have a California King here but, she could certainly share some room just for good measure. Where are the friends you use to call and ask to just come over a cuddle and for that matter why aren't they more prevalent in my life. Who doesn't love a cuddle buddy. Everyone does.

Much like a greek salad. Who doesn't enjoy some vine ripe tomatoes with feta cheese and some italian dressing, banana peppers, and SOME not that many olives. I don't know many and really for being the salad freak that I am there has been quiet a lack of them in my life.

*Insert moment of blanking out again* (read earlier post) that was followed by a knock on the door, at 3:30 in the morning? I suppose I neglected to tell you that I started writing this about 30 mins ago but then began banging out notes on the piano, which then lead to a full on belting session. Who was at the door, Tony & Tina (the cute neighbors who are engaged next door). Tony is slightly taller than me with a build like a jersey guy without the attitude (or tan). Tina comes in at a whopping 5'1 in her tiny asian frame, they are both adorable. Now back to the present, so it was 3:20ish and they knock on the door, I immediately open the door and apologize for being to loud, (this is why I love them... are you ready? you ready?!) They tell me that they just got back from a engagement party and heard me playing while walking up the stairs (yay for note knowing my window was open... right?) and wanted to know who it was because they thought it would be beautiful to play in their wedding video montage thing. I was taken aback at the fact they were so interested at 3 am but I guess thats the neighbors relationship we have had in the past.

The song "The next 10 minutes" from The Last 5 Years

I always enjoy sharing new shows with others and especially when they are used in context other than they are written. It makes me feel like the writer has done their job in sharing their message with a vast range of people. They reach more than their target medium and thats a large if not small goal I would assume one would attempt to reach lyrically and melodically.

Sleep Well.

No comments:

Post a Comment