Saturday, May 22, 2010

It blows my mind...

When you generally meet someone you have a energetic pull towards them ( much like a magnet for those of you who really don't get that). This pull teases your mind to become actively engaged in the other mind and picking up on body language, references, common shared knowledge, ect. So someone tell me why it is so weird some times to hang around someone you CLEARLY have a FRIENDSHIP based connection with. Why must they assume any other intensions and why must we assume anything of that kind as well. I JUST WANT TO HANG OUT...I like to collect intelligent, diverse, positive people with a bit of baggage to be around. Why is it hard to say that "Hey, your intelligent, interesting, and adorable as all get out. Lets be super awesome best friends... sound good?"



I guess so....

No comments:

Post a Comment