Monday, May 24, 2010

Where is everyone tonight...

I am having the craziest time keeping calm lately. One minute its all flowers and candy and the next I feel like the world is going to cave in.

What is up with my mind lately?

So here I am sitting trying to decide what vinyl records to put up on my wall. I feel like I am deciding my own fate, or that of the neighbors when they hear me trying to ever so lightly tap on my wall to hammer in these nails. Frank Zappa was the one that kept falling down... its almost ironic to me. The strong steadfast wall tho now contains Cyndi Lauper, Crobsy,Stills & Nash, The Clash, Grease (the original soundtrack), Pa Benatar, St.Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band, Breakfast at Tiffany's (The original soundtrack), Nat King Cole and many more.

As for things being astray in my mind right now I believe I am to the point where I would pay more than the 75 dollars but rather 10,000 dollars to find my Nikon charger. Taking photographs always eases my mind and gives me the outlet I spent so long looking for over the last two years, now I just need to find the charger to make it all happen because I really hate spending money, especially on something I already have.

I don't know who reads this (no one who knows me I am sure) but I am sure you think I am a crazy rambler by now. It's just my odd stream of consciousness... they all just seem to flow together into one giant thought. I think it's most likely something I certainly enjoy about myself, we can think of it as the ultimate multitasking.

No comments:

Post a Comment