The average human weighs anywhere from 120-200 lbs depending on height,build, and gender.
Ok so test one, your walking along the road (parking lot if you will) and your going to class. Now lets play a game called "the parking lot is not the autobahn" so as we humans or squirrels or bird or small woodland animal are crossing the paths through the cars lets first be aware that we are not all Andre the Giant.
We do not simply have the ability to see over the hummers a SUV or F150, such as well that even tho we can see over the mustangs, bmw's and mini coopers chances are we are looking at the ground, around us, or texting. So its not like we are paying attention!!!!!!!
No car you may not drive 60 down the parking lot in A)HOPES THAT IM LOOKING FOR YOU and B) HOPES THAT I AM GOING TO GET OUT OF YOUR WAY BEFORE YOU BOTHER TO LOOK FOR ME!
No I can not read your mind nor can I halt on break pads or control the rate at which my couple tons of a car is going, no I do not feel bad walking infront of your car when you are driving to fast and you have to stop. NO I AM NOT SORRY THAT YOU DIDNT LOOK BOTH WAYS LIKE WHEN YOU WERE IN SECOND GRADE AND YOUR PARENTS WERE TEACHING YOU HOW TO CROSS THE STREET. THIS IS NOT A CONVERSATION BETWEEN US AND DOES NOT GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO YELL AT ME JUST BECAUSE YOU CANT SEE THROUGH YOUR WINDSHIELD BECAUSE YOU FORGOT YOUR SUNGLASSES (which i forgot are the only way you can apparently see). Silly cars....
Whew.
Sponsor packet almost done...those of you that are reading thanks for the personal messages AND im still looking for an engineer and stage manager for next april!!!!!
All my love,
Cait
No comments:
Post a Comment