There is something about being apart of someone's first... anything really. Its like acing a test or driving by yourself for the first time. (Of course there is a few more serious things like, weddings, graduations, births) Some other similar events might include... getting your first job, seeing a movie you have never seen, first kiss, first boyfriend/girlfriend, first partner, first moment of inspiration, child innocents at its best, losing your first tooth, first concert, first family loss, first birthday cake...(ok you get the point).
It really is a memory in your life that are hardly ever erased. I hardly ever forget the FIRST TIME something happens that is monumental for that person/myself in which it has never happen before. A point when life sometimes feels almost magical in the sense that you are holding a possibly very valuable moment in time. First are something I believe that I take for granted for example I watched a Michael Jackson music video (thriller if you want the details) in which the person HAD NEVER SEEN IT BEFORE! How does this happen you may ask, especially when they take an interest in the arts, who really knows?! So back to the matter at hand, as watching it I am bobbing along and reciting what I know when I stop and think during this 12 min or so video and I just freeze in though that this is a EXTREMELY monumental moment in his life. Even more so if he continues on with music and shares the same music with his off spring when they come along. It was the realization that I was permanently apart of someone's life and influences was a very powerful moment.
Other first with friends this week.
-playing mad libs
-going to IKEA
-being "influenced" in IKEA
-Used a regular film camera
-Watched a UFC fight
-Drank more than half of a bottle of Jagger
-Been two places at the same time.
Its been a great week to say the least.
next blog topic..nine review? I think I will have to enjoy it again before I can fully review...
Sweet dreams readers.
No comments:
Post a Comment