Do you ever get so tired that you are delirious? I think that's what happen last night when I posted. Accept my apologies for the utter confusion.
It's way to early in the morning but at this point I am afraid if I fall asleep I wont wake up in time for twitter class. I am trying to find a new way to let go of all this energy and restlessness I have been seeming to have built up. I tried decorating my apartment with records and albums, once that was over, it was over. I have attempted to teach myself more songs on the piano..it went well but I wanted to get up and move! So to no surprise to myself I took my laptop and hooked it up to the TV then blasted everything that youtube would handle. (I really miss my music on my laptop but, apple still has it hostage so Annie was nice enough to let me borrow her's.) Then onto grooveshark and before I knew it I was hoping from Dashboard to Gaga to Adele, then Last 5 Years (musical), Funny Girl (musical), then back to my new obsession Andy Hull's "Right Away, Great Captain" then to finish with pretty much everything pandora could throw my way..
I am almost positive that Tony & Tina next door are either out of town or very heavy sleepers.
Still wide awake. I am wondering how many other people are suffering from this inability to sleep. I am sure there is some astronomical number and 4,000 different facts that are scientifically proven but, there is my problem with that right there. "Scientifically proven" who decided that was the answer. Merp.
No comments:
Post a Comment