He asked me "What was on my mind?"
I really was at a loss for words for a few minuets. What was on my mind suddenly seemed to explode into a giant pile of images and words flooding my brain to the point where I had to close my eyes. Then it was blank and I really had no answer....
I blank out a lot which is funny because "he" use to blank out on me and it drove me nuts. Actually when anyone did, I couldn't stand it. I had a friend Sam who use to blank out all the time and just stare at you (please keep in mind there was nothing wrong he just spaced out) and you could look right at him calling his name for a min or so and then he would just come back all of the sudden. I am still convinced to this day there was something up but, he claims nothing. Point being it drove me up a wall for the longest time, now I can't seem to stop doing it.
Did ya see that...I did it right there!!! Of course not this is a blog Caitlin...jesh.
So what is on my mind? Eh? It's still so flooded, mainly this whole life changing event about to take place, the real world? YES PLEASE!
Elaboration to continue another day i have gotten to caught up in Right Away, Great Captain!
No comments:
Post a Comment