Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Well I guess insomnia is back.

I meant to go to bed an two hours ago..I really did. Instead I have been doing productive things and not so productive things like editing fun photo's.



My editing color template has been a bit dark lately since I have been sitting here in the dark corner of my room for a few hours.(oh that was a bit emo, sorry) Even Cali is sleeping next to me and I am wide awake...which is not good when you have to get up at 9ish am. I guess falling asleep by 3 will do the trick. What are you doing tonight world? I went into this blog with everything and nothing to say. I mean you don't want to hear me rant about nonsense that only concerns me...your thinking "What about me? Huh Caitlin! Every time I read this damn thing your just talking about things you like and care about! What about me?" Well...honestly its my blog damnit. I was wishing today more people blogged...you really do tell all sometimes and while its therapeutic for you it lets people in by accident.

So world here's your peak.
Enjoy it while it last.

Today I was thinking about taking a month off to go to Africa. Right? I have always wanted to go so I did some research and it's still just as possible as two years ago... except...(drum roll) I have a degree now so they like to make it cheaper for me! Call it the governments way of saying thanks for blowing 100,000+ bucks on education, now get out and volunteer. So if I would like to build houses in South Africa or work at a local Red Cross I have to get a passport renewed, buy the proper clothes, recert in CPR and first aid, and get thirteen shots (6 of which are shot in your stomach). Suddenly a care package and a picture or .15 a week seems much more feasible on my stomach. The price we will pay to help....some people anyway. But the price some wish to not pay to help their own lives.

Africa anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment