So...in the words of Julie Andrews
"Lets start at the very beginning a very good place to start...."
Lacey Angerosa
Lacey is a firely spirit who dreams big and has an even bigger voice! At the young age of 22 she has already premiered in numerous casts performances at The University Of Central Florida Conservatory Theater. From Pirates, Smokey Joe's Cafe, to RENT, staring in a few short films and now being in a premiering cast of Rock The JukeBox Lacey is taking her dreams of performing to the next level. I couldn't be happier for her as an ex roommate and currently best friend, Lacey, captivates audiences with her wide vocal range and infamous hair flips. check her out at http://www.laceyangerosa.com



Annie Firmin
Annie is a New Orleans native and a free spirit at heart. For the last two years I have been fortune enough to spend with Annie I have gotten to see the real passion of a true artist at work. When Annie takes the stage (so to speak) her vocals are compared to those of a soul foul black women mixed with the blues style of the deep south. Watching others watch Annie sing for the very first time or the hundredth time it gives me goosebumps... smiles cross every face when she shows her true passion for music through her incredible vocals. Listen to a few originals and covers on her myspace now! http://www.myspace.com/anniefirmin1


Ian Flanigan
When I first met Ian there were three things I found out very quickly... one, he looked 24 but was 19, two, he was a self taught AMAZING guitarist, and three, his voice was unlike any raw unsigned talent I had heard in quite some time. Words can not exactly describe Ian's range of talent and the endless possibilities that his music holds for his future. Ian's new album http://www.myspace.com/ianflanigan.

Casey Mcguire
Casey is the living image of the word "Business". You can always find casey creating and working on new projects around the Orlando area. Over the past three months through his own company Casey has released three albums of different artist from the New York area. This month Casey released his own album under the name Free Trade. A motown vibe over contemporary R&B gives the feel for the new album. All music can be downloaded for free at http://www.trustatement.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=305:trustatementcom-plus-30-june-15th-free-trade&catid=49



Aaron D. Bucy
Aaron is a christian contemporary guitarist from North Carolina. I met Aaron in the Music Business program and he took the whole class by pleasant surprise when he played a personal song in month 4.He says “music isn’t just a hobby, it’s something that I feel called to do, and I’m in constant pursuit of whatever it will take to fulfill that calling.” Aaron performs mostly in church's and for his darling fiance but is always a pleasant surprise when you happen to stumble upon his few uploaded songs. http://www.myspace.com/aaronbucymusic


and because I know he like Aaron reads this (and because he is actually talented) my favorite cover man band (drum roll)
Landon Tucker Swindoll
Landon is a music lover if there ever was any. I have never seen someone get so excited to be listening to a song in my life...Landon truly involves himself in any project he is apart of and enjoys melodies and lyrics to the fullest extent. Check out his covers and a few originals "The Album Demos" and "Stop & Reset" where you can even purchase them!!! http://landontucker.bandcamp.com/album/stop-reset


Feel free to enjoy all these lovely people and their incredible talents!
Enjoy with your ears,
Cait
No comments:
Post a Comment