"Then one days its over changed my number to cut my line. Good love is on the way."
I have no clue where I want to go in the next few weeks.
I have no clue how I feel about my feelings with the whole situation
I am blanking to much and missing the living part.
But I am still smiling..
because you know what..good love is on the way.
In any form I will take it. Friendship, happiness, a job, laughter, money, photography, hell even BAKING!
Good love is on the way.
Good love is on the way.
Good love
Good love
Good is on the way.
So...while I don't see the connection between Switchfoot's "Let That Be Enough" and Jars of Clay's album "Who We Are Instead"...I have to say that the former is one of my favorite songs ever.
ReplyDeleteNot a thing.
ReplyDeleteJust happen to be the music I was enjoying at the time I wanted to share.
The Switchfoot song anyway.
Blame youtube and my lack of wanting to search for the actual video for Switchfoot, the fact that Jars Of Clay is great as well and should also be blogged about, and the fact that I was on my way out the door. :-)