So while driving from Ikea today I was having a conversation with someone who was freaking out about not only my driving but every other car on the road. This person has been in their fair share of accidents and never when they were driving. I just came to realize you really can't worry about every little thing such as driving. No, no one ever wants to get into an accident. No, no one ever plans for it. But it happens and when it does it's good to be prepared but that's why they are called ACCIDENTS! I mean I know people make wrong choices and impluse can sometimes screw with us but you made to the choice to get in the car in the first place. I mean driving a few ton moving object...life can't work out all the time.
So I came to realize just how at peace I am with little things like this in life. I enjoy listening to my music and jaming out or having a nice conversation with someone...even silence at times. To worry about everyone else and all the possibilities would be mind draining. I should apply this theory to more in my life then the normal day activites.
No comments:
Post a Comment